Management Essentials is back!
October 22, 2021
Coast Community College District
Please see below for additional sessions in 2022
This one-day regional training was developed based on recent surveys and feedback about the needs of today’s community college administrators and encompasses years of research. A key finding that drove the development of this program is that being an effective manager is essential in a political environment, but it isn’t enough to be successful.
Management Essentials is intended for those administrators who desire to learn the following knowledge, skills and practices:
- How to manage up, down and sideways
- How to extend their influence throughout the organization
- How to forge strong ties to build momentum
A diverse group of seasoned and dynamic presenters will provide focused training on four topics:
- High impact leadership practices and behaviors
- Navigating effectively within a complex organization
- Project management
- Growing others while growing yourself
This is an interactive program where participants are encouraged to share their experiences in a safe learning environment.
2022 Sessions (Dates TBD):
- Tuesday, February 22, 2022 in Monterey (ACCCA Pre-Conference)
- April 2022 in Bakersfield
- August 2022 in San Diego
- October/November 2022 in Sacramento
Stay tuned for more information!