Advertising with ACCCA
California's community colleges serve more than 2.1 million students. That number will increase in years ahead. Your company's advertising in ACCCA is a direct link to the decision makers and buyers in this multi-billion dollar market.
Advertisers have numerous opportunities throughout the year to connect directly with ACCCA administrators, the primary decision makers in the community college market and provide them with information about their services and products.
Web Banner Advertising:
|Banner (728x90 pixels)||$100||$255||$480||$900|
- Businesses are responsible for submitting ads based on specifications provided
- Businesses may not have more than one ad on the website at any given time
- ACCCA reserves the right to edit all ad content
Click here to purchase advertising today!
Thinking about more advertising? ACCCA Business Members can take advantage of marketing opportunities including:
- Sponsoring conference sessions and special events
- Presenting at conference sessions and special events
- Getting reduced advertising rates
- Linking up through ACCCA's online business directory
- Getting access through representation on the ACCCA Board
Business Membership is payable in full upon enrollment and renewable yearly. To become an ACCCA Business Member, please contact Christel Mikami, Statewide Membership Coordinator at firstname.lastname@example.org or click here.