So, You Want to be an Administrator?
ACCCA's newest professional learning program is here! We are in the planning stages of our inaugural program set for June 22 & 23, 2021.
So You Want to be an Administrator? is a program for faculty and classified professionals who wish to acquire more knowledge about the role of the community college administrator. The program provides a space to explore the various elements of an administrator’s daily professional life, tips on preparing for a position as an administrator, an opportunity to learn about leadership styles, and to inquire and seek clarification about various administrative duties and responsibilities.
APPLICATIONS ARE NOW CLOSED
All applications will be vetted through our program team. Due to the overwhelming response to our inaugural program we need additional time to vet all applications.
Notifications will be sent out no later than May 20, 2021. Thank you for your patience!
ACCCA's newest professional learning program!
- Comprehensive 2-day virtual program
- Explores key duties and responsibilities of the successful California community college administrator
- Incorporates preparation and application tips for your first administrative position
- Explores leadership styles and best practices
- Features breakouts with a seasoned panel of top administrators
- Continued mentorship from program facilitators to help you transitions
- Classified professionals
- Anyone considering a future administrative role
- Inaugural program: June 22 & 23, 2021
If accepted into the program, the cost is $200 - which includes a 1-year ACCCA Associate membership.