2022-23 ACCCA Board Meetings & Events
5 Virtual Board Meetings in 2022-23
Shorter duration with a focus on a single strategic area
- September 12, 2022 – Virtual Meeting via Zoom [Membership Area]
- November 14, 2022 – Virtual Meeting via Zoom [Operations Area]
- January 9, 2023 – Virtual Meeting via Zoom [Professional Development Area]
- March 13, 2023 – Virtual Meeting via Zoom [Advocacy Area]
- May 8, 2023—Virtual Meeting via Zoom [Communications Area]
2 In Person Board Events in 2023:
Social/Team Building centered on a theme
February 22-24, 2023—At the ACCCA Conference:
A one-hour meeting of the Board will be facilitated in conjunction with the conference on Thursday, February 23, 2023, to be followed by a Board dinner and further discussion. Details to come.
June 2023—Annual 3-day Retreat. Preferred dates June 28-30 or 21-23, in the north [depending on location/availability], for strategic planning. Details to come. Anticipate a proposal for your consideration at the November or January meeting.
2022-23 Executive Committee Meeting Schedule—Hosted via Zoom: Meetings occur monthly on a recurring schedule of 2nd Fridays from 10:30 to 11:30 a.m. Reports of the Chairs will be heard in the first half of each meeting and officers’ closed session will follow if necessary.
Fall 2022, TBD
The Board is exploring a collaboration with the RMC to set up a Regional Meet & Greet social activity with members.