Planning for the next session of Management Essentials is underway. We will have more to share in the coming weeks!
This one-day regional training was developed based on recent surveys and feedback about the needs of today’s community college administrators and encompasses years of research. A key finding that drove the development of this program is that being an effective manager is essential in a political environment, but it isn’t enough to be successful.
Management Essentials is intended for those administrators who desire to learn the following knowledge, skills and practices:
- How to manage up, down and sideways
- How to extend their influence throughout the organization
- How to forge strong ties to build momentum
A diverse group of seasoned and dynamic presenters will provide focused training on four topics:
- Courageous Leadership and Conflict Resolution
- Insights into Budget Management
- Strategic Enrollment Management
- High Impact Leadership Tips and Strategies
This is an interactive program where participants are encouraged to share their experiences in a safe learning environment.
SAVE THE DATE!
September 22, 2023
City College of San Francisco
Registration and Agenda coming soon!