To provide administrators with ongoing professional development, and to directly address some of the challenges they are experiencing, ACCCA has partnered with the Foundation to produce a webinar series based on information administrators are telling us they need right now. Future webinars are being developed now, but please take the survey and tell us what information or training you’d like to see in future presentations. Your feedback will drive the content of the free webinars and the information will be available to access after the event.
Upcoming Free Webinars: Mark your calendars!
Stay tuned for the next exciting webinar announcement!
WEBINAR RESOURCE LIBRARY
The Complicated World of CCCs and Remote Workers
- Telework Training for Classified Employees
- Telework Agreement
- Telework Policy – Classified Employees and Administrators
- Request a Telework Arrangement
- Supervisor Checklist
- Employee Self Certification
Improving Workforce Diversity Through The Interview Process: The Good Questions, The Bad Questions, & The Very Bad Questions
So Now You’re On the Bargaining Team – What Next?
Beyond Stressed: Coping With the Pressure of Uncertainty
- Symposium Flyer
- Do Nothing: How to Break Away from Overdoing, Overworking, and Underdoing
- APA: The Great Unknown – 10 tips for dealing with the stress of uncertainty
Beyond Basic Needs: Sustaining Student Support Programs After the Crisis
Social Media for Administrators with Kerry Rego
ACCCA Professional Development Introduction
Best Practices for Remote Job Search & Hiring Processes
- Webinar Recording
- How to Assess Your Biases When Conducting Remote Interviews
- Interrupting Implicit Bias in the Virtual Hiring Process
“How to Have Difficult Conversations About Race in the Workplace”
Webinar sponsored by CampusLogic.
- Webinar Recording
- How to Have Difficult Conversations About Race and Justice – Presentation
- American Negotiation Institute Justice Guide
- How to Talk About Race
Leading Remotely: A Primer for What Community College Managers Need to Know
2020 and The Year of the Great Pivot: How Administrators are Adapting for Students
Rewriting the Rules & Practices of Administrators in Community Colleges After Covid-19