July 24-28, 2022
The 2022 cohort has already been selected. Consider joining the interest list for the 2023 session.
We are excited to bring you the only training program of its kind in California, ACCCA's Administration 101. In these unprecedented times, ACCCA is here to bring you the professional development that you need, RIGHT NOW, in a remote setting.
If accepted into the Admin 101 program, the fee is $2,050 (includes materials and some meals) and ACCCA Membership is required.
Hotel and some meals are not included in the registration cost.
Please note the policies around our selection process:
- ACCCA can extend this training to 72 attendees.
- All applicants to the Admin 101 program must go through a vetting process and be selected by a designated team of volunteers and staff based on criteria established by the Management Development Commission (MDC).
- Priority registration will be granted to administrators, managers or supervisors who are relatively new to the college or to their administrative role in California.
- A maximum of 5 attendees may be accepted into the program per college/district.
- If a seat on the waiting list opens up due to a cancellation in the class, pre-vetted applicants will be chosen from the waiting list with priority granted to those colleges not currently represented on the list.
- The waiting list will be managed from year to year by date of application submission.
- If you are currently enrolled in the Mentor Program, you will get a discounted rate on the program fee for Admin 101.