This one-day regional training was developed based on recent surveys and feedback about the needs of today’s community college administrators and encompasses years of research. A key finding that drove the development of this program is that being an effective manager is essential in a political environment, but it isn’t enough to be successful.
Management Essentials is intended for those administrators who desire to learn the following knowledge, skills and practices:
- How to manage up, down and sideways
- How to extend their influence throughout the organization
- How to forge strong ties to build momentum
A diverse group of seasoned and dynamic presenters will provide focused training on four topics:
- Navigating political landscape
- Engaging in crucial/difficult conversations
- Teambuilding and motivation
- Creating healthy institutional culture
This is an interactive program where participants are encouraged to share their experiences in a safe learning environment.
DeRicco Student Services Building (#10)
Stockton, CA 95207